Best acoustic guitar songs

Not being a nob - I have genuinely never knowingly listened to him (stone him!!!!!!!!!!).

That was really enjoyable on first listen.

You are probably correct on the acoustic guitar - I always pick it up in place of my electrics and I do believe it to a soulfully perfect instrument (fuck it - stone him again!!!!!!!!).

You don't need to be a whizz to make it sing.

Can't help thinking this is going to turn into a 'Best of' of Neil Young for me mind............ ;-)
I think I Buck that trend. I’m not bloody terrible, but by fuck I wish I was better. Along with every **** who has had to listen to me.

I think I Buck that trend. I’m not bloody terrible, but by fuck I wish I was better. Along with every **** who has had to listen to me.
That was it with me.
I had got respectable enough on the acoustic over about 5 years. I couldn’t put the thing down. I loved it. But nobody at home wanted to listen. You basically need to sing with the acoustic and nobody put up with that.

Haven’t played it in about 5 years.
I’d have to teach myself again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.