Best and Worst day/experience of being City.

!

Worst 2 : Being told by club official my sort are not wanted by City at the new ground!

BL2BLUE. Explain this matey.

Dennis Tueart's overhead scissors kick winning us the Football League Cup at Wembley in 1976 was arguably the best. That long haired Argentinian's dribble that beat us in the FA Cup Final was definitely one of the worst.

yozzer said:
the day we lost to luton and david pleat ran on the pitch ..used to walk home with my dad ..i was only 7 and my dad was that angry he was walking so fast home ,i had to run behind him shouting at me to hurry up..i remember thinking im not coming to football no more ive done nothing wrong lol...no other relagations hurt more than than run home to gorton ...im still here though waiting for the best day ..which will be a trophy

Yeah,that fucker running across the pitch,it still stabs me in the heart everytime i think of it,and of course the relegation after the stoke game.The best times for me, 1.league champions 68' 2.FA cup winners 69' 3.cupwinners cup and leauge cup double in 70' (i'am an old git ! ) keep the faith. the good times will roll again,c'mom CITY !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.