Best Band youve seen LIVE??

FRAN THE ARAB said:
buzzer1 said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
The specials a few week ago at the apollo.followed a close second by shed seven.

F*ck me,how was that,did they do there hits and was it bedlum?
shit hot buzzer,done everything the sound was brilliant everyone was up dancing.all the old rude boys and girls.too much too young.

FRANTIC MAN.

the best band ive seen live was Ian Brown Thetford Forest i know hes not a band but i try to be different

My wife reckons Timmy Malletts yellow polka dot bikini tour was awsome (not really she reckons Status Quo were fab)

buzzer1 said:
Gelsons Dad said:
aphex said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Pink Floyd

saw them at earls court in '94. best has to be underworld at the apollo.

Yep me too. I was there the night they filmed the pulse concert.

Didnt the stage collapse on the first night or somert? ive got that Pulse dvd,looked an awesome gig.

some seating collapsed at the start of the run.

Did anyone go to Manchester vs Cancer a few years ago - when it was all Manc artists? That was a great line up - Noel Gallagher doing acoustic versions of the classics (sometimes joined by Paul Weller) were excellent. Also, a virtual re-union of the Stone Roses (only Squire missing) with four or five class bassists playing I am the resurrection was brilliant.

Not sure about the Apollo being the best venue - my favourite all time has got to be The International 2.

not a band but saw michael jackson at wembley when i was young,the bad tour,must admit i werent a fan much but that would take some beating for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.