Best Band youve seen LIVE??

Swales lives said:
For many years The Stranglers (at the Apollo 1980 - I was 13), was my first and best ever live gig experience, but in 88-89 I saw The Happy Mondays absolutely tear up The International 2 on Plymouth Grove. The Mondays were magnificent live.
I saw Mondays last year in cambridge they were not that good Bez was on stage with a cast on his arm and Ryder just lent against the drum kit warbling

Swales lives said:
For many years The Stranglers (at the Apollo 1980 - I was 13), was my first and best ever live gig experience, but in 88-89 I saw The Happy Mondays absolutely tear up The International 2 on Plymouth Grove. The Mondays were magnificent live.

top 3 as well for me SL. Seen em in L.A twice in 1990 and at men in 98/99(i think),small, tight gigs are well suited to em thoe,as withe most bands i rek.

the music.... what a top live band they are... the people and getaway are awesome tracks live,,, raw energetic and loud.. 10/10

Either 'From The Jam' or Oasis but I think when I see The Specials later this year they sould be it.

Kings Of Leon in 2004.

Unbelievable set. Every time I have seen them they have been great. Refuse to see them since the last album was so fucking wank it was untrue.

Kasabian were brilliant in the Chris Karloff days. Still excellent but that Jay Mehller fella hasnt half knackered their live sound.

Can't narrow it to just one, but these:

Mott The Hoople supported by Queen (1973)

Van Halen (as support to Black Sabbath at Apollo in 1978, and they blew them outta the buiding)

REM at The Gallery, M/cr (1984) also The Ritz in 1985

Stone Roses International (can't remember exact year)

Prince the Lovesexy Tour (1988)

Lynyrd Skynyrd Free Trade Hall in '75, '76 and just last week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.