Best bit of business?

In terms of the last 20 years, RICHARD DUNNE, when have city ever seen the best days out of a player and then sell him on for more than we bought. Talk about breaking the typical city tag

would def say shay. i didnt really rate him that highly before we signed, but having seen him week in week out he really is an outstanding keeper. must be great for the back four to know they have him playing behind them.

SWP never had such a feeling of joy as when we resigned him. In terms of value for money Shay, in terms of skill Robbie, in terms of pissing on the rags and making a statement about the club, Tevez and in terms of adding steel and shoring up the back four Gaz Baz. In terms of balance and getting a defence that can cope with the rigours of challenging top 4 Toure and Lescott. In terms of needing a big powerful striker to hold up the ball Ade. Sorry I can't pick one player they are a team and as long as they play like one they will all be heroes to me.

liamctid said:
C_T_I_D said:
Of all Mark Hughes's reign? I'd say Shay Given easily. The amount of points he has saved us is ridiculous for the price we paid for him.

? The amount of points he has saved for us is riduculous ? PLEASE EXPAND we`re only played two games this season ?

Okay against Boro last year he won us the game without doubt ? but i don`t remember too many point winning saves ?

salfordblue-tony2 said:

? The amount of points he has saved for us is riduculous ? PLEASE EXPAND we`re only played two games this season ?

Okay against Boro last year he won us the game without doubt ? but i don`t remember too many point winning saves ?

everton away springs to mind straight away...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.