Best bit of business?

ShaunyWrightWright said:
Shay the best business, I know its early days but I think over the long-term Roque is going to be the worst business.
why ? we havent even seen him play yet

Presumably you're talking about the Hughes era. Now if you are talking about new players that Hughes has signed and value for money, it has to be Shay. No question about it. The best keeper in the Prem, in my unbiased (!) opinion. However, if you're talking about 'all' business, then what about the achievements of getting Stevie and Ned to sign new contracts?

Barry looks to be amazing, but obviously hasn't played that much. Given is class... but neither of them is as quality as Glauber Berti!!

we've brought loads of quality in.
but for me, i think kompany will be a legend.

Shay Given - by a country mile
Keeping Stephen Ireland @ the club (close second) Well Done Hughesy !

SWP for me. Sold him for £18 million and buy him back[in his prime] for £9 million. Sounds good business to me!

Rammyblues said:
SWP never had such a feeling of joy as when we resigned him. In terms of value for money Shay, in terms of skill Robbie, in terms of pissing on the rags and making a statement about the club, Tevez and in terms of adding steel and shoring up the back four Gaz Baz. In terms of balance and getting a defence that can cope with the rigours of challenging top 4 Toure and Lescott. In terms of needing a big powerful striker to hold up the ball Ade. Sorry I can't pick one player they are a team and as long as they play like one they will all be heroes to me.

I'm with you Rammy they all play their part.

Heres how I rank them(Top 10):

1. Given - Simply the best keeper in the Premiership, what an absolute corker of a signing

2. Ireland Contract extension - Ireland is superman...thats all I have to say...and yeah, the next GERRARD

3. Barry - I can just tell he'll be our best signing this season...hes going to give everything to impress Capello and get into that World Cup squad

4. Kompany - Fantastic versatile player, rarely has a bad game

5. Adebayor - Hes got an excellent touch and with the City fans behind him, plenty of goals should come from him in the future

6. Tevez - Makes things happen and well its just great to see the prawn brigade p1ssed off

7. de Jong - He'll do wonders and has done against passing teams such as Arsenal and Spurs

8. Toure - From what i've seen so far brilliant

9. Onuoha Contract extension - He'll get into the World Cup squad mark my words

10. Bellamy - Got to be one of the best impact players in the prem

Santa Cruz, Taylor and Sylvinho I cant rate as they've not played...but I'm sure they'll be good signings.

Hughes didn't sign Robinho and Jo so...

Bridge and Ben-Haim are two of whom which I just don't rate.

And Zabaleta...

"Du Du Du Pablo Zabaleta...
Du Du Du hes gonna f**king kill ya
Du Du Du put you in acoma
Du Du Du hes gonna have some fun"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.