Best bit of football trickery (seen live or on TV)

i remember city scoring from a free kick Asa flicked the ball up and Tueart hit it on the volley into the top corner.

Watch From 4:30

For our younger Bluemooners we used to have a law called ‘obstruction’, which was given as an indirect free kick.
It’s now called impeding a player and a penalty is given (referred to as a ‘soft penalty’ by us old gits).

Watch From 4:30

For our younger Bluemooners we used to have a law called ‘obstruction’, which was given as an indirect free kick.
It’s now called impeding a player and a penalty is given (referred to as a ‘soft penalty’ by us old gits).

thanks for the find matey truly a great goal

I used to love watching clips of Frank Worthington scoring a goal v (I think) Ipswich, when he juggled the ball on one foot before flicking it over his head, turning and volleying it past the keeper.

Any other memorable bits?
Even the ref applauded as he ran bck to the centre circle.

I remember this, quality. Recorded with a JVC camcorder from Argos (made in late 80s early 90s) grainier than a bag of Uncle Bens.

It was either The Sun or Mirror had a still of it calling Hartson a thug on the front page. No fucking shit Sherlock we could have told you that beforehand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.