Best Breakfast In Manchester?

The cost of a good English breakfast is expensive nowadays, especially in a pretentious bistro cafe that serves vine tomatoes and portabello fuckin' mushrooms. There's a couple in my town that charge about 15 quid without even throwing in a brew, hard faced cunts.

I used to stay in a Premier Inn when working away and their breakfasts are decent, especially when you can walk in and pay £10.99 and help yourself, so I did.

Two cups of tea, glass of orange juice, 2 wheatabix, a peach yoghurt, 3 bacon, 2 sausage, scrambled eggs, beans, mushrooms, and a hash brown with 2 buttered crumpets . Followed by a cinnamon swirl, a banana and an apple.

That's what I call a good breakfast and a bargain.

Last edited:
My mate bigs up the Koffee Pot. Thirteen bastard quid for a full English, tea/coffee not included! What's going on. Its not even a fancy place

One of the full english breakfasts on the menu costs £28! its not even anything special. Just what a full English should actually be

My mate bigs up the Koffee Pot. Thirteen bastard quid for a full English, tea/coffee not included! What's going on. Its not even a fancy place

One of the full english breakfasts on the menu costs £28! its not even anything special. Just what a full English should actually be
I know they have to make a living but 28 quid for a full English seems a bit on the steep side.

Anybody been to any places that does a good breakfast?

I'm constantly trying different places, Mad expensive and never tea and coffee included.

Next weekend I've my old man with me who celiac so it's a nightmare trying to.eat somewhere that does gluten free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.