Best Breakfast In Manchester?

Best breakfast by a country mile! Loved the lad that owned it too he was sound as fuck.

The Cypriot chap? Short and balding with glasses. It was family run and just perfect.

When I stayed over for matches I’d not pay for hotel breakfasts just so I could go there instead.

The Cypriot chap? Short and balding with glasses. It was family run and just perfect.

When I stayed over for matches I’d not pay for hotel breakfasts just so I could go there instead.
Yeah the blad guy with glasses, He was an absolute gentleman. He would have a conversation for ages with you chatting about anything and everything.

We'd always get the early flight into Manchester and go straight to The Metro for breakfast it would sort you for the day, We'd stay in a hotel and still go back to The Metro the next morning.

Such a shame it's gone.

Anybody been to any places that does a good breakfast?

I'm constantly trying different places, Mad expensive and never tea and coffee included.

Next weekend I've my old man with me who celiac so it's a nightmare trying to.eat somewhere that does gluten free.

I occasionally pop in a Premier Inn if I’m after a good breakfast.

Reasonable price, decent enough unlimited scran and brews and you don’t need to be a resident.

The trouble with town is that places are opening and closing all the time and it's hard to keep up. I used to like Alabama's All American but that went a few years back.

If going a bit further afield and for those fans staying a bit out of the city centre around Gorton/Denton/Reddish, I have to recommend Les The Baker MCR at Gorton Mill House on Abbey Hey Lane. Only been in once a few months back but the breakfast is bang on and the portions are huge.

Going further out to Poshville, Suburban Green in Wilmslow does great food and decent breakfasts. Pricing is reasonable considering where it is as well. I will add that my view might not necessarily be 100% impartial as my mate owns it! But trust me, it's decent.

Can't remember last time I had a "full English" for breakfast as I tend to prefer muesli or porridge for a bit of slow release energy.
Usually treat myself if I'm staying in a hotel, but haven't been away anywhere this year.
Where would I go in town? Well, I don't do "Spoons" as I can't abide Tim Martin, but the Nicholson's breakfast aren't bad (The Bank, Sawyers or Wellington in town).
The breakfast in the Oxnoble looks decent too, as long as you manage to dodge the Rags.

I like a cheese and mushroom omelette to get me started when I have breakfast out. Toast on the side and washed down with a cup of tea.

I’ll pay a little extra to have a good one too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.