Best City celebrations

StephIrelandSIE_468x787.jpg

would that have been 26 December 1977 by any chance?
Bell-6.jpg

If I remember correctly this was a header from a corner, it hit the bar, if it had gone in all 4 roofs of Maine Road would have been blown off!

One for over 50’s.
Three great celebrations from Brian Kidd, Mike Channon (with windmill) and Joe Royle. As an added bonus look behind the goal on the left, Helen is there ringing her bell.

One for over 50’s.
Three great celebrations from Brian Kidd, Mike Channon (with windmill) and Joe Royle. As an added bonus look behind the goal on the left, Helen is there ringing her bell.

What a goal by Royle. Sent that defender miles away. Remember them days when it would get dark halfway through the second half.

everton-away-fa-cup-1980-to-81-power-goal5-1-925x1024.jpg

That man again, Paul Power equalizer at Goodison, FA Cup Quarter Final, carnage at the final whistle, but what a game.

Magnificent goal, wonderful player, big win after going down to 10 men

Alfie Haaland ripping off his shirt and throwing it into the travelling City fans at the final whistle away at Leicester. And then realising it wasn't actually the final whistle and having to get it back!

One for over 50’s.

Those matches give me goosebumps. Used to be in Kippax with my sister and brother, then get the bus home on Princess Road, before waiting for the Pink Final for my Dad on the way home and handing him the paper, the match programme and giving him a run down of the match. Great days:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.