best concert ever attended

Can't separate the following for different reasons:

AC/DC last tour at MEN..............just because I'm absolutely addicted to them and was so into it

U2 at MEN............mainly because I wasn't really into them any more and I thought they'd just do the 'we are stars' arrogant sh!t and they didn't....the show was fantastic

Miles Davis at the Apollo in his last tour of UK before his death...... still can't believe I got to see a true legend

The combined thrill of watching Freddy Mercury have around sixty thousand people in the palm of his hand and the fact that it was at Maine Road...................unforgettable.

pfazz said:
The combined thrill of watching Freddy Mercury have around sixty thousand people in the palm of his hand and the fact that it was at Maine Road...................unforgettable.
He'd be alive today if he's have only put a condom on them whilst they were in the palm of his hands.

Ac/dc - Birmingham NEC (For those about to ROCK tour)

Ian Dury & the Blockheads - Exeter Uni (great showman, great band)

Slade - Castle Donington (thumping set in atrocious weather)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.