Best Crisps?

Re: Best Crisps?

Being a keen proponent of the living force, I constantly tread the fine line between light and dark.

There are times when the evilness of the Walkers empire has its uses (French Fries or Pickled Onion Monster Munch are the final solution for pressing sandwich related issues), but when the need for purification is upon me, then Seabrookes Ready Salted take some beating.

Talking of beating, there are always Scampi and Lemon Nik Naks for those naughtier moments; sheer finger-sniffing goodness.

Lancet Fluke said:
whp.blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
[bigimg]https://www.walkers.co.uk/images/default-source/default-album/wg24939f374e5f146ea28a55ff00009ff1a1.png?sfvrsn=2[/bigimg]

Chilli heatwave Doritos, worcester sauce French Fries, flaming hot Monster Munch and flaming hot Wotsits all in the same bag. I think Walkers may have cracked it.

just a marketing ploy to get rid of left overs at the end of a production run and they don't have to clean the machines
Who cares why they have done it as long as the product is ok?

Davs 19 said:
This , plus nothing in the bag is actually a crisp.............

Yawn.

I think you may be taking this just a bit too seriously mate ;.)

Compulsive Rambler said:
For you, which is your favourite packet of Crisps?

Or for our American cousins... potatoe Chips.

Either the Lancashire (salt n vinegar) Crisps they sell in the Etihad, or Keoghs Atlantic sea salt & Irish cider vinegar.

I like them salt and shake crisps with the little blue bag where you put your own salt on.

Brannigans are £1 for 5pk multipack in poundland. I got 2 packs of roast beef & mustard flavour, lovely. My favourite crisps are any spring onion flavour but i hardly ever find em anymore, infact there was a limited seabrooks spring onion in morrisons and they we're the first id seen in years.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Compulsive Rambler said:
For you, which is your favourite packet of Crisps?

Or for our American cousins... potatoe Chips.

Either the Lancashire (salt n vinegar) Crisps they sell in the Etihad, or Keoghs Atlantic sea salt & Irish cider vinegar.

I like them salt and shake crisps with the little blue bag where you put your own salt on.

Brought a 6 pack of these in Sainsbury's for a quid the other day

Davs 19 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
whp.blue said:
just a marketing ploy to get rid of left overs at the end of a production run and they don't have to clean the machines
Who cares why they have done it as long as the product is ok?

Davs 19 said:
This , plus nothing in the bag is actually a crisp.............

Yawn.

I think you may be taking this just a bit too seriously mate ;.)

You're the one quibbling about the definition of crisps!

Walkers salt and vinegar make a mouthwatering crisp butty as do roast chicken. Yom non nom.

McCoys Mexican chilli are beautiful. Why can I not find them? Bacon Frazzles are tasty but the fucking things keep repeating on me so they have to take last place.

Those tayto things people have mentioned, got me through school they did. Am also a fan of frisps. Like ridged crisps but really light.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.