Best Crisps?

Re: Best Crisps?

Being a keen proponent of the living force, I constantly tread the fine line between light and dark.

There are times when the evilness of the Walkers empire has its uses (French Fries or Pickled Onion Monster Munch are the final solution for pressing sandwich related issues), but when the need for purification is upon me, then Seabrookes Ready Salted take some beating.

Talking of beating, there are always Scampi and Lemon Nik Naks for those naughtier moments; sheer finger-sniffing goodness.
Jesus Christ I can’t think of anything worse than these. Almost as if you’re sucking the life out of grannies knickers. KP Rancheros, Nibits salted wheelers, salt and vinegar bones, KP outerspacers hamburger flavour.

Jesus Christ I can’t think of anything worse than these. Almost as if you’re sucking the life out of grannies knickers. KP Rancheros, Nibits salted wheelers, salt and vinegar bones, KP outerspacers hamburger flavour.
I'll pay the Niblets wheels for sure.
Always preferred pickled onion Outer Spacers though, until the radioactively flavoured Monster Munch came along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.