savoury vinegar hands down.

applause.gif
Whatever happened to um Balts.
Hanson wrote a song about them?

Re: Best Crisps?

bgblue said:
Flamin hot monster munch

Right that's enough now.

If some people want to talk about 'snacks' that's fine, but don't do it in a crisp thread.

Would you expect me to post 'Ducati 916' in a best car thread? Coronation Street in best animated film thread, Morissey in a talented singer thread? No.

So go start a Best Snack thread.

Pelly Greeny said:
bgblue said:
Flamin hot monster munch

Right that's enough now.

If some people want to talk about 'snacks' that's fine, but don't do it in a crisp thread.

Would you expect me to post 'Ducati 916' in a best car thread? Coronation Street in best animated film thread, Morissey in a talented singer thread? No.

So go start a Best Snack thread, *takes ball in*.

Hmmmm not really a crisp are they though? They aren't actually "crisp" but I do like them.

Favourite crisp though good old walkers cheese and onion don't like the fancy ridged ones like mccoys or even Pringles

Tuearts right boot said:
Compulsive Rambler said:
For you, which is your favourite packet of Crisps?

Or for our American cousins... potatoe Chips.

Either the Lancashire (salt n vinegar) Crisps they sell in the Etihad, or Keoghs Atlantic sea salt & Irish cider vinegar.

Someone, in a marketing department somewhere, is having a laugh

Indeed! There's a brand here, in Ireland, called Hunky Dory's and they do a "Mature Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion" flavour.

mad4city said:
Tuearts right boot said:
Compulsive Rambler said:
For you, which is your favourite packet of Crisps?

Or for our American cousins... potatoe Chips.

Either the Lancashire (salt n vinegar) Crisps they sell in the Etihad, or Keoghs Atlantic sea salt & Irish cider vinegar.

Someone, in a marketing department somewhere, is having a laugh

Indeed! There's a brand here, in Ireland, called Hunky Dory's and they do a "Mature Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion" flavour.

And as much as I hate to say it, they're shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.