Best Crisps?

Re: Best Crisps?

walkers Tomato, £1.69 for a six pack in Morrison's same bag in poundland is a quid, 2nd to them roast chicken or marmite

Pringles any flavour
Seabrookes Canadian ham or prawn cocktail

The Crips are a primarily, but not exclusively, African-American gang. They were founded in Los Angeles, California, in 1969 mainly by Raymond Washington and Stanley Williams. What was once a single alliance between two autonomous gangs is now a loosely connected network of individual sets, often engaged in open warfare with one another.

The Crips are one of the largest and most violent associations of street gangs in the United States,[1] with an estimated 30,000 to 35,000 members. The gang is known to be involved in murders, robberies, and drug dealing, among many other criminal pursuits. The gang is known for its gang members' use of the color blue in their clothing. However, this practice has waned due to police crackdowns on gang members.

Crips are publicly known to have an intense and bitter rivalry with the Bloods. Crips have been documented in the U.S. military, found in bases in the United States and abroad.[10]

Mmmmmmmmmmm.My favourite by far.

[bigimg]https://www.walkers.co.uk/images/default-source/default-album/wg24939f374e5f146ea28a55ff00009ff1a1.png?sfvrsn=2[/bigimg]

Chilli heatwave Doritos, worcester sauce French Fries, flaming hot Monster Munch and flaming hot Wotsits all in the same bag. I think Walkers may have cracked it.

Lancet Fluke said:
[bigimg]https://www.walkers.co.uk/images/default-source/default-album/wg24939f374e5f146ea28a55ff00009ff1a1.png?sfvrsn=2[/bigimg]

Chilli heatwave Doritos, worcester sauce French Fries, flaming hot Monster Munch and flaming hot Wotsits all in the same bag. I think Walkers may have cracked it.

just a marketing ploy to get rid of left overs at the end of a production run and they don't have to clean the machines

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.