Best decision City have ever made?

To get rid of those God awful Kappa laser blue shirts and return to sky blue. Oh and while I'm at it to return to white shorts this season.

I'm sure taking the sheikh's money was a no brainer,but for me whoever came up with the idea of the Junior Blues,it was a real innovation at the time and unique amongst football clubs.Though I'm sure it's been emulated since but City seemed to be at the forefront with organisations like the Junior Blues and having a social club in the '70's. I suppose as were heading towards being a global brand things like this are seen as small time but as a young lad I loved going to the Junior Blues meetings on a Sunday,you felt part of a real community.

Kompany was an amazing buy, but from what I've read, Morrison dragged us kicking and screaming out of level two so I'd have to say Morrison.

[bigimg]http://beatsandrhymesfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/am.jpeg[/bigimg]

Leaving Maine Road for the Commonweath Stadium. Time was up there and there's no way on Gods Green Earth that we'd be where we are now if we'd still been there... Exhibit A - Everton.

More recently I'd say replacing Hughes with Mancini was a pretty good decision. Then again these owners haven't made many bad decisions...

A bit further back the decision to appoint Joe Mercer was a blinder.

Moving to maine road

Bringing in mercer, big mal etc

Bringing in joe royle

Leaving maine road

The sheik.

The 5 most important since the 20th century imo.

Edit... And the start of the 21st obviously lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.