Best diver?

Grealish is a cheating Cnut. Watch how he screams as he throws his leg into defenders.
All the usual suspects, as well as Kane !

Grealish is a cheating Cnut. Watch how he screams as he throws his leg into defenders.
All the usual suspects, as well as Kane !
You only have to look at SSN when they show their stat about most fouls won as if it's means you're a great player.....Grealish way out in front....cheating twat!
As regards best divers after Martials attempt the other night he's now in my top 3 alongside Tom Daley and Ron Ely (one for the older ones on here)

You only have to look at SSN when they show their stat about most fouls won as if it's means you're a great player.....Grealish way out in front....cheating twat!
As regards best divers after Martials attempt the other night he's now in my top 3 alongside Tom Daley and Ron Ely (one for the older ones on here)
Ahh bollix... means i'm one of the older ones then!! haha

Not sure about Ely, but most of them make a noise similar to Weismuller when the go down too... as if that make it more convincing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.