Best era for football clobber

Scallies look like scallies in anything they wear. You could dress someone like that up in a tailored suit and it still wouldn’t suit him and he’d still look like a scally.

It’s like the modern Casuals, Stone Island and CP Company looks good on lads who wear it well, whereas it doesn’t suit the scumbags who just look like knobs all the time.

I don’t and wouldn’t wear Burberry myself, I don’t like the particular pattern or colours. But it can look good on some people.

View attachment 5161
Your dead right there mate

Casual-Culture-History-Terrace-Subculture.jpg

Fuck me; they look like they're off for a quick game of tennis.

"Eh, Terry; see if you can round someone up and we can have a doubles match"
There would be at least another 2-300 similar dressed lads on that very terrace, they were known as the ClockEnder's at the time, or the Herd, then a year or two later as Gooners.

Remember one year away at Huddersfield in winter on the open terrace and 3 lads turned up in front of me with Lecoste or Fila whatever style shirts on and a lad wearing a cogole turned up and they were mocking his dress sense. Halfway through the game it pissed it down amd these 3 lads were shivvering like mad. The lad with the cagole turned and said "so which one of you fashion victims wished you were wearing this now?" to laughter from all around

Scallies look like scallies in anything they wear. You could dress someone like that up in a tailored suit and it still wouldn’t suit him and he’d still look like a scally.

It’s like the modern Casuals, Stone Island and CP Company looks good on lads who wear it well, whereas it doesn’t suit the scumbags who just look like knobs all the time.

I don’t and wouldn’t wear Burberry myself, I don’t like the particular pattern or colours. But it can look good on some people.
Which adds substance to the phrase "It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.