Votes: 21 12.5%
  • 2011-12 Home

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 2011-12 Away

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
dannybcity said:
blueshortshorts said:
As Umbro have produced their final shirt for us, it got me thinking which is the best ever shirt they made for us..personally it's between:

DSC04612-650x650.JPG

I own an original replica of this shirt, all the colours have run and I never wear it as I'm hoping it'll be worth something when I'm an old man.

*EDIT* just had a look at what it's worth and a there's one available online for £70.00. Not bad when you consider I paid £50.00 for it a few years back. Better value than shares in the rags.

This is one of my all time favourites and have one still in perfect nic. Wore it recently for the Limerick game, always a good conversation starter. Can't remember which but apparently it's more sought after it does/doesn't have Brother on it.

Cannot believe no one has mentioned the 88 home kit. Sky with the diamond type through it. 10-1 v Huddersfield shirt. Loved it. Still have the subbutteo team, cool as fcuk. It partnered the maroon & white strip away

DSylvian said:
Cannot believe no one has mentioned the 88 home kit. Sky with the diamond type through it. 10-1 v Huddersfield shirt. Loved it. Still have the subbutteo team, cool as fcuk. It partnered the maroon & white strip away

Twas a beauty. I did a "Best City away shirt" contest a while ago. I may have to round off the battle of the bands, re-start the biscuit world cup, launch coronation street babes part 2 and then do a home shirts contest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.