Best 'frapes' you've seen/done

A guy at work left his on.

Changed his picture to a cross-dresser and all his info and interests.

Changed his name to 'Tracey'

About me: I'm a single guy with a good sense of humour. Not looking for Mr Right... just Mr Right Now!

Put him in various gay and crossdresser groups. Friend requested alot of the people on there.

Then changed his status to a defiant "I don't care what anybody thinks... I LOVE ME!"

Changed his password and left him to it.

On a mate of mines Facebook a few months ago, not your traditional bummed your mum drape but it got a lot of response.

"to whichever girl came back to mine last night and thought it'd be funny to just have sex with me and then steal my playstation, you are a complete C***! F***ing Women!"

McDonalds-Mocha-Frappe.jpg

I did one to someone I didn't know. He'd not logged off properly in an Internet Cafe so I changed a few things on his profile and sent an "in a relationship with..." request to his chavviest looking friend.

one of my friends had on his fb "is giving head to the rugby team"

Another one had "I gots to gets me some cock"

lol

Not a frape per se, but this lad's great:

[bigimg]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/311901_266035833415920_265836423435861_1064069_1720323_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.