Best 'frapes' you've seen/done

Once got on my mates in college, poked loads of random girls and wrote on their walls things like hey sexy and I'm feeling horny... etc. He never realised for ages lol

paphos-mcfc said:
McDonalds-Mocha-Frappe.jpg

lol

once a mate left himself logged in on fb on my laptop. we realised after he left and so decided to end his relationship on fb with his bird

she was not happy hahahahhaha

my mate had shagged this bird who was with another guy, she gets pregnant a few months later, it couldn't have been my mates but we wind him up saying he's the dad.

anyway she uploads baby scan pictures and no-one dares tag my mate, so one day we frape one lad who left his on and tag my mate in them.

it comes up "alec has tagged jonathon in 3 photo's". they end up scrapping and the girls fella ends up kicking off as well!

hilarious at the time.

A couple of weeks ago my missus was on fb and a baby scan was tagged to my 17yr old son by his 16 yr old girlfriend with the message pic of my baby boo for my baby boo,the wife tried getting hold of him for an hour to no avail and was ready to explode when the young lady posts I was fraped.HaHa this is how I know what frape is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.