Best full backs we could buy?

HelloCity

Or even from the academy.

I think we'll be desperate for new blood in these positions this time next year.

Just look at the ages:

Zabaleta 31
Sagna 33
Clichy 30
Kolarov 30

They all aren't getting any younger and it's a very demanding position, but which full backs could we bring in who would give us an instant improvement?

At the academy angelino and maffeo seem extremely highly rated. To bring in at left back I like Bernat or Wendell and right back keep zab but make denayer starting in that position

Ruling out the very best around like Alaba and the academy players for the time being, I would say:

Gaya, 20, whenever i've seen him for Valencia he's looked promising. May face competition from Real Madrid though.

Ricardo Rodriguez, 23, not kicked on like I expected a couple of years ago but still a very good player and an upgrade for us. Although dealing with Wolfsburg won't be fun.

Aurier, 23, my stand out choice for right back, had a falling out with Blanc, hopefully that means PSG want to get rid, has been excellent for them however. Would have to put up with ACON every couple of years but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Ruling out the very best around like Alaba and the academy players for the time being, I would say:

Gaya, 20, whenever i've seen him for Valencia he's looked promising. May face competition from Real Madrid though.

Ricardo Rodriguez, 23, not kicked on like I expected a couple of years ago but still a very good player and an upgrade for us. Although dealing with Wolfsburg won't be fun.

Aurier, 23, my stand out choice for right back, had a falling out with Blanc, hopefully that means PSG want to get rid, has been excellent for them however. Would have to put up with ACON every couple of years but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Ricardo Rodriguez has a release clause of 28-35 million depending on whether they reach CL or not.

Wendell seems like a possibility. Hope so.
Have heard we are very interested in bellerin, but i would guess arse wouldnt sell us him and ox in 1 summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.