Best full backs we could buy?

I think Rodriguez will end up at Bayern. From what I've been told, Clichy is staying so presumably Kolarov will go.

I think Guardiola might convert Delph into a left back (or even Fernandinho into a right back), but that's just a hunch.

I think Rodriguez will end up at Bayern. From what I've been told, Clichy is staying so presumably Kolarov will go.

I think Guardiola might convert Delph into a left back (or even Fernandinho into a right back), but that's just a hunch.
When I saw the first links with Oxlade Chamberlain I wasn't that keen but the more I think he could play as an attacking RB / Right wing back the more the idea makes sense to me. The Delph idea I don't see so much.

Don't think Alaba would follow Pep here... He complained not long ago that Pep plays him in too many positions, which means he's not been able to settle into one. And basically he wants to be a central midfielder not a left back.

Don't think Alaba would follow Pep here... He complained not long ago that Pep plays him in too many positions, which means he's not been able to settle into one. And basically he wants to be a central midfielder not a left back.

And most importantly just last week extending his contract till 2021....

Navas would make a decent wing back he has speed tenacity and work rate...just a thought mind you I'm sure pep will look at all options available

I am catching your drift Ric
Fernandhino and Delph would tuck in to form part of the midfield trio with all the width coming from last years major purchases.

240316070033.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.