Best gig you attended in 2018

Last gig i saw there was the coral at concorde 2 few years back. Also seen terry callier, shack, bunnymen there and saw julian cope play worthing pier when i lived there Saw kraftwerk at brighton centre and james, happy mondays and china crisis there in the 80s.
Aaah the Pink Coconut. Brighton's best gay nightclub in the early 80's. Followed up by Sunday lunch roasties at the Green Dragon.

Remember the original concorde just opposite the pier. Was backstage at concorde 2 with the bunnymen years back. Also saw happy mondays at the event i think it was called and thousands tried to get in the zap club afterwards. Great music scene there generally

Apart from other stuff i had a part time job in Rounders records. We got all the gig tickets to sell so i had my pick of any gig i wanted. Did a lot of the raves and dancey gigs as well as shifting loads of mix tapes and vinyl. Them were the days alright.

Really want to see Hinds. They were curating a mini-festival at Hackney Arts Centre in December, but had to work. Not sure when they're next over here.

You definitely should if you get a chance. Catchy as and a real sense of fun about it all.

Apart from other stuff i had a part time job in Rounders records. We got all the gig tickets to sell so i had my pick of any gig i wanted. Did a lot of the raves and dancey gigs as well as shifting loads of mix tapes and vinyl. Them were the days alright.

was rounders the one in the square just up from the old steine? used too like going in the heart in hand just for the jukey. sadly lot of the old pubs have either been gentrified or lost. even london road looked half decent last time i was there

was rounders the one in the square just up from the old steine? used too like going in the heart in hand just for the jukey. sadly lot of the old pubs have either been gentrified or lost. even london road looked half decent last time i was there
Yeah, roundres in the laines. Probably still there.

I went to Mad Cool festival in Madrid. Pearl Jam were the highlight, but Tame Impala was/were (never know whether it's a solo artist or band) great too.

I went to that and thought Pearl Jam were as dull and boring as anything I had ever seen.
They were nowhere near as good as Depeche Mode or Nine Inch Nails.

My best gig was Depeche Mode at the Waldbuhne in Berlin. Prodigy in Leeds was pretty good as well. Had not seen them since they supported oasis at Knebworth, was pleasantly surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.