Best headed goal by a City player...

Some fantastic headers there. Great memories. One of my favourites from recent times was Yaya's at QPR three seasons ago. I was right behind the goal and got a cracking view of it first hand.

Q-Blue said:
Some fantastic headers there. Great memories. One of my favourites from recent times was Yaya's at QPR three seasons ago. I was right behind the goal and got a cracking view of it first hand.

Vincent Kompany v the rags at The Etihad to win the match...and eventually go towards winning the title. BOOOOFFFFF!

Tough one to call. My instinct was Mick McCarthy v rags. Then i thought of the pleasure that Hinchcliffe and Kompany brought. The ability of Dzeko v Spurs and Everton. The unbelievable head it from behind him that was Melrose v Charlton, and the shear power of Yaya v QPR. After careful consideration, i am giving my vote to Kompany v Rags 2012, for the importance

One that sticks out for me was a header by Mike Doyle. I think it was a cup replay at Maine Road v Blackpool in the late 60's. We drew 1-1 at Bloomfield Rd and beat them 3-1 in the replay.

CITYBOY1000 said:
lancs blue said:
Dave Watson v Ipswich 1976/77

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVip1P28mR8#t=128[/video]

I was at that game. Until recently, when we've all been spoiled, that was my favourite goal of all time.

Same here!

Bobby McDonald (legend by the way, my first city hero) big micks was special 1st derby I was allowed to go on my own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.