Best Home Atmosphere 2022/23 Season

I'm south stand level 1 right on the barrier with the away fans, atmosphere tends to go up a notch at least in that area depending on away fans, arsenal fans gave it some and we made sure we gave it them back 10 times harder, madrid had no fans on the lower tier and it was filled with what I'll describe as non-regulars yet I'd still pick the madrid game.

Real madrid the kings of the competition, the team who are never fazed by their situation, who always find a way were traumatised by our crowd and our team buzzed off it, you could literally see it in the faces of 5 time winners. They've never seen anything like it.

I'm south stand level 1 right on the barrier with the away fans, atmosphere tends to go up a notch at least in that area depending on away fans, arsenal fans gave it some and we made sure we gave it them back 10 times harder, madrid had no fans on the lower tier and it was filled with what I'll describe as non-regulars yet I'd still pick the madrid game.

Real madrid the kings of the competition, the team who are never fazed by their situation, who always find a way were traumatised by our crowd and our team buzzed off it, you could literally see it in the faces of 5 time winners. They've never seen anything like it.

Cant beat 114/115, im row 1 with my mate Big John, built like Brock Lesnar, we always give it some , roll on Newcastle at home.

City 6 - United 3
City 4 - Liverpool 1
City 3 - Bayern Munich 0
City 4 - Arsenal 1
City 4 - Real Madrid 0
Other.

It was tuff choice between Arsenal and Real Madrid, but I’ve gone for City v Arsenal.

The whole night was perfect from start to finish. The pre-match displays, the pre-match build up, the team performance, the goals, the non-stop atmosphere throughout the game, and the night when the PL title race swung back into City’s favour.

Pretty spot on. The Aston Villa game was also very good, the game after the charges thing came out, and we had the banner ‘Panick on the streets of London’. Palace was also decent in the second half, coming back from 2-0 down, Haaland hatrick.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.