Best Kebabs in Manchester?

sheikmedick said:
Charlie's in cheadle hulme is legendary.mixed kebab on naan bread from there is like an art form.especially when it dribbles out of your arse the day after.used to go in camel 1 before night games at Maine road as well.shame to hear it's gone downhill

Was great in the 90's, one of the best, up there with the Saajan.

uwe28 said:
Venus on Anson road.It shits on all other kebabs.
The best kofte you'll get ,shits all over any indian version.
By the way Lal Quilla take away does the bestest nans !

Thenumber1blue said:
uwe28 said:
Will give that a go sometime.They have the kofte meat aswell in the butchers at the back so you can make your own kebabs?
If you try it get the bread instore aswell i think it's called Pide its beliting!!

uwe28 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
uwe28 said:
Will give that a go sometime.They have the kofte meat aswell in the butchers at the back so you can make your own kebabs?
If you try it get the bread instore aswell i think it's called Pide its beliting!!

Pide (pee-day) is Turkish 'pizza'

Judge Roughneck said:
The ones I would recommend are:

La aqsa on Stockport Rd longsight.
Laqila on Thurlough St Rusholme

If you're ever up there Shahs in Bolton just up from the Ikon nightclub does a great kebab.

Sarjaan and Abdul's are for students and the last time I used Abdul's in Fallowfield I fished out more black hairs than Jalapeños!

Peter Pan in Gorse Hill gets a mention for being particularly bad as well.

It's what you can't see to fish out of meals from such lovely welcoming establishments you need to be concerened about...

Efe's in st Peters square use to be the best in town,its all gone now,Fri/Sat night before we went to 5th ave,those were the day's.

MCFCTrick said:
Judge Roughneck said:
The ones I would recommend are:

La aqsa on Stockport Rd longsight.
Laqila on Thurlough St Rusholme

If you're ever up there Shahs in Bolton just up from the Ikon nightclub does a great kebab.

Sarjaan and Abdul's are for students and the last time I used Abdul's in Fallowfield I fished out more black hairs than Jalapeños!

Peter Pan in Gorse Hill gets a mention for being particularly bad as well.

It's what you can't see to fish out of meals from such lovely welcoming establishments you need to be concerened about...

I know , I'm counting on my immune system pulling me through every time :0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.