Best Kebabs in Manchester?

shaiomarali said:
Abdul's hands down although out of convenience I get my fix at TJ at city bus station. A bit pricier than Abdul's but the salad's better.

Not sure if Il Padrinos make kebabs but if they do I'm sure its as good as their burgers.

For a bit high end sheesh kebab, East Z East.

SALAD! FUCKING SALAD!! IN A KEBAB THREAD!!!

762910.png

dronefromsector7g said:
Do people actually eat kebabs sober?

Nothing better, if you go in a decent place where everything is fresh what's not to like. Fresh cooked Chiken Tikka, fresh bread and a healthy helping of Salad, yogurt sauce and Chilli. Not much wrong with that. I take it you're talking Lamb Donner, now that's a different story, not for me anymore.

Bluebee2 said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Nothing better, if you go in a decent place where everything is fresh what's not to like. Fresh cooked Chiken Tikka, fresh bread and a healthy helping of Salad, yogurt sauce and Chilli. Not much wrong with that. I take it you're talking Lamb Donner, now that's a different story, not for me anymore.
Yes usually 'lamb' donner from a crappy takeaway in Gorton. Only once every 6 months I don't eat them regularly

dronefromsector7g said:
Not Lamb Donner now, even pissed they are a bit wrong, good but wrong.
The place up the road from me does great fresh meat, chicken kebabs though and that is spot on. Quite healthy as well if you ignore the refined carbs in the pitta

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
The place up the road from me does great fresh meat, chicken kebabs though and that is spot on. Quite healthy as well if you ignore the refined carbs in the pitta
<<heads back to page one to find best kebab in manchester>> :p

dronefromsector7g said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
<<heads back to page one to find best kebab in manchester>> :p

Chicken tikka on naan from Saajan in falowfield. There, I've saved you a job.

Challenger1978 said:
shaiomarali said:
Abdul's hands down although out of convenience I get my fix at TJ at city bus station. A bit pricier than Abdul's but the salad's better.

Not sure if Il Padrinos make kebabs but if they do I'm sure its as good as their burgers.

762910.png

Should that not be 'rabid sea otters'?

Challenger1978 said:
shaiomarali said:

762910.png

A real kebab from Turkey or Greece etc wouldn't be served without some...

It's only the Asian takeaways that do pure meat feasts for the 10 pint piss pots, lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.