Best Lager

Budweiser for me. Although I only know of one place that serves it on tap now.
For you Guinness fans, my mate says the best ever pint he had was at Knock airport.

johnmc said:
Pearcey said:
Tried Mythos last week... they have it at Carringtons in Chorlton. Very nice beer. comes in 500ml bottles too, which is a plus.

Wahey they have "Cristal" in there and not the Holts variety - i had it in Cuba but not sure if it is actually Cuban - nice though

Yes it is cuban, and yes it's nice. :)

Grolsch if I'm drinking bottles if I'm in the local it's a choice of Carling or Fosters and Carling wins every time on that one

Stella was always my first choice, followed by fosters. On holiday you cant beat Sagres.

There was a pub in Beverley that used to do a lager called The Arc..... now that stuff was amazing. Stronger than Stella and the machine would pour cold water around the outside of the glass as the lager was poured into the glass, making it the coldest most refreshing drink i've ever had. I think that was the only thing i liked about living in yorkshire lol

Give up drinking now though since my Op.

bluemike said:
For you Guinness fans, my mate says the best ever pint he had was at Knock airport.

*shuddders*

if any of you lot make it to the states, Yuengling is a great lager. Though as I type this it appears yankblue beat me to it :/

supermicahrichards said:
bluemike said:

*shuddders*

if any of you lot make it to the states, Yuengling is a great lager. Though as I type this it appears yankblue beat me to it :/

Just means you have good taste!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.