Best line in a film

In "Dr. Zhivago" when the Russian army mutinies and revolution is breaking out. A fancy uniformed captain climbs on top of a water barrel to rally his deserting troops and says the Germans are coming for your country. A grizzled veteran replies "YOUR country, officer!" and shoots the posh bugger dead.

If that's a bit obscure, then "You're going to need a bigger boat" and "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Or "Another fine mess you got me into."

Think there's also a line in Dr. Strangelove as the world's about to end, something like "you'll have to answer to the coca-cola company."

"By the authority vested in me by Kaiser William II, I pronounce you man and wife. Proceed with the execution."

"She is a phony. But on the other hand you’re right. She isn’t a phony because she’s a real phony."

"We've become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their house and look in for a change."

"Medication Time"

"Oh, no, Mrs. Robinson. I think, I think you're the most attractive of all my parents' friends"

"You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it."

"By the authority vested in me by Kaiser William II, I pronounce you man and wife. Proceed with the execution."

"She is a phony. But on the other hand you’re right. She isn’t a phony because she’s a real phony."

"We've become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their house and look in for a change."

"Medication Time"

"Oh, no, Mrs. Robinson. I think, I think you're the most attractive of all my parents' friends"

"You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it."

It said line??? Not the whole fucking film

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.