Best Live Bands ?

Sven's Fluffer said:
Biggest pile o poo - Crowded house at the Appollo the other night. Feck me the crowd ruined it. No dancing/moving/speaking/singing or even bleedin' drinking. Shhiiiiitte.
One of my favourite bands but a lot of their fans are dull cunts at the gigs. I think they're just one of those groups that attract genuine music fans and Best Of CDs fans.

They were great at the M.E.N. a couple of years ago but the Apollo gigs were well overpriced.

I've seen Oasis twice.

Doves when they supported Oasis.

Foo Fighters.

They're all good!

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
I went and saw The Fall two weeks ago and they still make for a great live experience, brimming with tension. Mark E Smith is (on his night) still a stunning performer. I'd also put the Buzzcocks forward as good even today as they ever were. Other top gigs I've seen Motorhead 1978, Propaganda 1985 and Jon Anderson of Yes consistently over many years.

Who do you rate as worth seeing?

was that at the castle mate?

my mates band supported them. i'm currently learning the in's and out's of the industry with an ex-member of the fall. nice guy.

been to plenty of gig's but i'd have to say underworld.

aphex said:
Adidas Barry Silkman said:
I went and saw The Fall two weeks ago and they still make for a great live experience, brimming with tension. Mark E Smith is (on his night) still a stunning performer. I'd also put the Buzzcocks forward as good even today as they ever were. Other top gigs I've seen Motorhead 1978, Propaganda 1985 and Jon Anderson of Yes consistently over many years.

Who do you rate as worth seeing?

was that at the castle mate?

my mates band supported them. i'm currently learning the in's and out's of the industry with an ex-member of the fall. nice guy.

been to plenty of gig's but i'd have to say underworld.

No. Birmingham Academy actually. With the Fall you never know what you're gonna get, a disappointing pile of crap or an absolute humdinger - a bit like City really. I don't think there was a support band on that night. Are you trying to make a career in music then? Sounds pretty tough but good luck.

Not read through, so apologies if I repeat....

Primal Scream
Pop Will Eat Itself
Bowie
Muse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.