Best Live Bands ?

buzzer1 said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
Pink Floyd, Roger Waters -the wall, Prince ,Johnny Cash , James , Stone Roses -Empress Ballrooms (they were shit at the Apollo ) , Ub40 early 80`s ,Groove Armada ,Basement Jaxx, Morcheeba , Wolfetones.

Did you know Rogers doing the wall tour again, tkts for MEN are out on June 4th i i think, the gigs next year, can't wait.

Interesting, thanks for that Buzzer I`ll be on the case. That concert blew my mind .
Top stageshow , might look at an alternative show the men is lame COMS would of been a better venue...

MCfcBOB said:
Banned Tosspot said:
That boring girl that was on Jools Holland the other night?

I hate all that faked up, look at me I'm drugged up nonsense.
They were on Jools Holland? OMG. I'M YOUTUBING THAT.

they're that shit they got shoved off stage at Glasto 2 yrs ago. stupid little girl.. managed to piss off all her crew too

MCfcBOB said:
Banned Tosspot said:
That boring girl that was on Jools Holland the other night?

I hate all that faked up, look at me I'm drugged up nonsense.
Haha Good lad, taking a critical post and turning it into a positive.

I like you.

Banned Tosspot said:
MCfcBOB said:

I like you.
Sorry I got over excited there.

She's a beast. She's punched several people at her concerts.<br /><br />-- Sun May 30, 2010 12:33 am --<br /><br />
foolsgold* said:
MCfcBOB said:

they're that shit they got shoved off stage at Glasto 2 yrs ago. stupid little girl.. managed to piss off all her crew too
Yes, the reason that happened was because of health and safety, I heard? She climbed atop a speaker and did some made stuff, or something.

The Palm Court Orchestra that used to whip the afternoon tea dance crowd into a frenzy at the Imperial Wizard Hotel, Mablethorpe would be hard to beat. My air oboe playing was a sight to see. A narrow second would be Motorhead supported by the Count Bishops at the Electric Circus in about 1978. Most times I saw the Ramones they were very good.

Banned Tosspot said:
MCfcBOB said:

I like you.
Also, she's been prone to fall over.
She probably is drugged up to the eyeballs. That's what the style of music is made for. Each to their own I guess...<br /><br />-- Sun May 30, 2010 12:37 am --<br /><br />
cockneycarparkm32 said:
Sorry I got over excited there.

She's a beast. She's punched several people at her concerts.

I`d punch an hole in it,as long as she didnt sing mind ; )
I know someone who received a black eye when he grabbed her boob. I doubt you'd get very far.

robsta said:

Don't know. I can only guess he didn't want to be stereotyped by it or he thought Jam fans liked it for it's links to violence rather than the fact it was just a brilliant song. Or maybe it was when he was moving away from the raw Jam stuff to his more soulful stuff. It was the song every one always wanted and I remember when loads were shouting for it he said "**** off, we're not playing that s**t". At which point I fell out with him and have not spoken to him since !!! :-)

If you notice some of the Jam compliations and videos in the past have missed Tube Station off. It's back on the more recent ones though.

FFS.

Cheap Trick.....Dublin 2001

Prince.....Lovesexy tour.

Lynyrd Skynyrd.....Free Trade Hall '76

REM......Gallery '84

Hanoi Rocks.....Gallery '83

Queen.....Palace Theatre....'74

Ian McNabb....anytime, anywhere.

Thin Lizzy.....King's Hall, Belle Vue '76

Mighty Mighty Bosstones.....Academy 2 '98

Ramones.......Apollo '80

The Hoodoo Gurus.....International 1 '87

All memorable gigs.....and all great live bands in different ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.