Best Money you've ever spent ?

That is always a possibility but usually my knees get it as to fix the bird tables i need to wedged them between my knees and legs so i can bash them

That sounds rude ! Lol
good lord! what position do you take whilst bashing the bishop ;-)

Paying off my mortgage this month….just before interest rates have increased again!!
Paying off the mortgage is a great feeling , i had an endowment one and for years they told me it would not cover it but lo and behold it not only covered it but had a few grand to spare . Must admit i shit myself having to transfer £40,000 by bank transfer having not done one before . I rang the bank to get talked through it and be reassured and they told me when it had gone through , sweat a bit , lol

Same. I didnt have much of one relatively and I could have bought a much more expensive or bigger or fancier house, but I chose not to in order to actually own it
I could’ve written this myself. I had a nasty bout of depression in 2020 and wouldn’t have got a mortgage because I quit my job. I spent 10 months voluntarily unemployed (claiming no benefits) as I had money in the bank following the London sale. I’d have preferred freehold over leasehold but a flat was far cheaper.

When I upgrade, I may rent it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.