Best Money you've ever spent ?

Not a very eco friendly entry, but block paving the front garden and patio/astro-turfing the back garden, and removing the hedges for fences. I fucking hated gardening.

£17,000 of government bounce back loan, straight into investment, paid it all back on the very last day,1 years free money, made me £900. Happy days.
Paying back the RBS £12,500 back in the day, when they were pulling the rug on businesses, for a mortgage on a flat, should have £25,000 but I negotiated it down, again happy days.

£17,000 of government bounce back loan, straight into investment, paid it all back on the very last day,1 years free money, made me £900. Happy days.
Paying back the RBS £12,500 back in the day, when they were pulling the rug on businesses, for a mortgage on a flat, should have £25,000 but I negotiated it down, again happy days.
My mate over there took about £350k from them. Is now living comfortably in sunny Spain with no intention of repaying

My mate over there took about £350k from them. Is now living comfortably in sunny Spain with no intention of repaying
There was always going to some that took the piss, a lot falsified figures and made up companies...fair play if he gets away with it but I think he'll be looking over his shoulder for quite a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.