Best North West Beaches

Courtneyneild

Weather is meant to be extremely hot on Friday so going to go to the beach. Any recommendations on which one to go to.

we don’t drive so will be relying 100% on public transport (train)

We will Also have an 18 month old baby with us so baby friendly is a bonus

I would have suggested Black Rock says in Porthmadog but public transport might be an issue. Fabulous beach though and very safe.

Formby beach is decent and the one at St Annes south of Blackpool (probably better if you've got a kiddie as there's more shops around).

Gonna be rammed though, you must be mad. Get a paddling pool in the back garden (if you have one).

Formby beach is decent and the one at St Annes south of Blackpool (probably better if you've got a kiddie as there's more shops around).

Gonna be rammed though, you must be mad. Get a paddling pool in the back garden (if you have one).
Second vote for Formby and there is a nature reserve there so you can feed the squirrels or your little one can
Just look out for those bloody pesky Scouncers bloody vermin
Oh shit, stop recommending Formby, my sister lives near an access road to the beach and nature reserve and the traffic was a nightmare last time it was a hot, sunny day!

Oh shit, stop recommending Formby, my sister lives near an access road to the beach and nature reserve and the traffic was a nightmare last time it was a hot, sunny day!

Ok apologies I wouldn’t go to Formby it’s a horrible place the beach is vile and the nature reserve is full of squirrel shit
The locals don’t like you parking nearby and are quite frankly rude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.