Best North West Beaches

Second vote for Formby and there is a nature reserve there so you can feed the squirrels or your little one can
Just look out for those bloody pesky Scouncers bloody vermin

Squirrels you say?
Been three times and have yet to see one! I think my kids think we are lying to them LOL.

The scousers are more interesting in nicking your nuts along with your car wheels...

Newborough beach and ynys Llanddwyn in Anglesey, may be a bit far from Manchester but its only a 20 minutes drive from mine. Been living here for 40 years and I only discovered this place 2 years ago. Unbelievable Jeff, dont even know whats on my own doorstep. Always wanted to go to south stack but still havent. But I tend to go places off season, not this time of year in order to avoid all arseheads.

Newborough beach and ynys Llanddwyn in Anglesey, may be a bit far from Manchester but its only a 20 minutes drive from mine. Been living here for 40 years and I only discovered this place 2 years ago. Unbelievable Jeff, dont even know whats on my own doorstep. Always wanted to go to south stack but still havent. But I tend to go places off season, not this time of year in order to avoid all arseheads.

Newborough is great beach friends just been there on break South stack closed due to pandemic :( but well worth visit good boots required

Don't know how you lot can hack them Wirral and Merseyside beaches. Been talked into going a few times by the Mrs, I always end up leaving with a ringing sound in my ears from the locals' accents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.