Best odds for a Quadruple or Triple this year

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-city/trophy-multiples" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... -multiples</a>

Is that 125/1 at Ladbrokes for the Quad?? Worth a quid. Toughest out the 4 at the mo is the PL and CL. The others I think are pretty much ours.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Any ideas what these are at the Mo?

Wheres the best place to put my money?

Seriously?

Two points. Firstly, there is a reason it's never been done and is unlikely ever to be done, and it walks around the pitch blowing a whistle. The chances of successfully going through three entire cup runs without a dodgy reffing/linesman's performance is slim. You can get away with it in the league/group stages of CL but they are fatal in the cups.

Secondly, to win everything would need a squad where pretty much everyone from 1 to 25 is at the top of their game pretty much all the time.

If ever there was a club to do it it would have been Liverpool in the 70s/early 80s. They had it a bit easier in the European Cup than it is now and practically owned the League Cup but they just couldn't win the FA Cup to save their lives.

I'd keep your money in your pocket or go for the first domestic treble if you want a bet on a history making outcome.

It'll not happen see the post above as to why however, (I'm assuming we'll beat both Blackburn and Watford) how good is it to still be in 4 Comps in Feburary rather than just hoping for 40 points.

They can shove FFP up their arses, we're living the dream.

bakerdave76 said:
A rag in our pub has put £40 on reckons he will get 8 grand back with betfred
You should get hold of a crate of these and try offloading them onto him for a profit. By the sounds of it, he won't be a hard sell.
MagicBean.jpg

But seriously, how many times have you stuck £20 on a horse, match, dog only for it lose?

Stick a fiver on O.P, no fucks given

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.