Best "of the moment" chants

Not very PC but remember the Kippax singing to John Fashanu "Does your brother wank you off"

But Vinny Jones topped it by marching over, pointing at himself and shouting "No I do"

and then the one a few years back when we were getting tanked by arsenal in first have - "we're shit and we know we are, we're shit...."

Remember circa 1993/94 a few days after England had missed qualifying for the 1994 World Cup and City fans at Arsenal giving Seaman 90 minutes of “where were you when Koeman scored”

Best by a mile was at the Nou Camp in 2009 when City beat Barca to win the Joan Gamper Trophy. When Richard Dunne went up to receive the trophy the City fans started chanting " You don't know what you're doing"
" You don't know what you're doing"

My favourite all time City chant was to Stoke under Pulis: "You've had your throw-in, now fuck off home.."

Too many to remember, but 'I'd rather be in Barnsley than Barbados' ....aimed at Franny Lee who was on holiday there at the time... Barbados that is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.