best opposition anthem

citykev28 said:
wearethesouthstand said:
i dont know how to upload anything, perhaps someone can do it for us... off youtube -some good footage of them belting it out at hampden in the cis cup final.. and john collins practically crying
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPXCNwBu_t8[/youtube]
fair play to them.

huk6rc.gif

Thats nice, got a wee tingle watching that

Also like the St Pauli song 'we love you'

wearethesouthstand said:
blue moon sung lustily by 47000 makes hairs stand up on the back of your neck but what is the best song another club has...

i would go for SUNSHINE ON LEITH - By Hibernian

Yep, less than half of the 13k they get each week singing this must really put the fear of god in the opposition.

And yep, i've been to Easter Rd several times and the atmosphere along with the crowd are, as our Caledonian cousins would say, is 'pish'

I've been with Burnley away a couple of times and the full version of The Wild Rover they do is quite entertaining.

The strangest is Alty fans doing an a cappella version of the A Team theme.

feedthegoat11 said:
Unfortunately i think the scousers ` The fields of Anfield Rd` is the best.

Scouser Tommy is the best LFC anthem...<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:44 am --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
Remember playing Bristol Rovers in the League Cup years ago and their "Goodnight Irene" was pretty impressive,

When we played them at MR in League 1 a couple of years ago... they filled their allocation and this was belted out 'loud & proud'. Very impressive

Certainly not Deleilah! They sound like total morons singing that shit song! They don't even sing it, they shout it all in the same note...RUBBISH!

I reckon Sheff Uniteds "...like a night out in Sheffield, like a greasy chip butty. Oh Sheffield United....nanananananananananana, OOOHH!"

Blue Moon leaves me cold, hate it and always have.

I feel it sucks the life out of the stadium due to its morose tone.

I wouldn't even mind but it's not even an anthem, it's a chorus that few know the rest of the words to.

There's this perception we have always sung it, but it's not too late to consign it to the dustbin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.