Best place to eat in Manchester

with san carlos i hate all the bull shit about who has eaten there its well overfacing as u walk in, they should just let the food speak for itself but i guess that isn't how it all works!

we went to an italian in oldham the other week that was fit too, i has two fish dishes (sardines, starter and monkfish, main)and both were gorgeous would go back there with no hesitation! as i recall i wanted to lick the plate as my garlic bread was gone but my mum wouldn't let me! cant remember the name again but i'll ask dad when i see him cause it is well worth a trip.

oh and another one cant believe i forgot this one but podium the hilton restaurant is nice and you can go upto cloud 23 after for cocktails! i went for my birthday and had a lovely chataubriand with red wine jus or something!

Ones to consider

Gaucho grill if still there up the side of Kendals

Ramada also has a decent grill

Sams and Mr thomas of course

Lower key tying in with a nice drink Wellington at Shambles

Plus plenty of noodles around printworks area

Restaurant Bar and Grill is great, along with Mr Thomas's, Sam's, Akbars and Piccolinos. Cannot beat Croma or Pizza Express for value for money but did not rate Shimla Pinks or Stock.

blue minx said:
we went to an italian in oldham the other week that was fit too, i has two fish dishes (sardines, starter and monkfish, main)and both were gorgeous would go back there with no hesitation! as i recall i wanted to lick the plate as my garlic bread was gone but my mum wouldn't let me! cant remember the name again but i'll ask dad when i see him cause it is well worth a trip.

Romanos possibly? Very good Italian that. And if anyone finds themselves in Oldham, (and you have my sympathies if you do) Casa Las Tapas is a great place too. Run by Spanish people, great food.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.