best places to eat in manchester

Went to The Alchemist in Spinningfields on Sunday night....food was excellent!

Got an email from the Living Ventures group, get 50% off food during january

Grill on the Alley
Grill on the Edge
Blackhouse - Leeds and Chester
Smithfield Bar and Grill - London
The Alchemist
Gusto - 8 locations
Grado

All these places as often as you like in January, subject to availability.
interested, pm me your email and i will forward the email.

Ticket For Schalke said:
MCFCinUSA said:
no one's mentioned ABDUL's of Oxford Road yet?

LMAO

all fresh flame grilled chicken kebab with curry sauce, yoghurt & veggies served in a naan; fit for a king!

rather go abdul's next to pandora's best of both worlds.
Defo

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Manchester is a culinary wilderness. For a place which is constantly bigging itself up as being 'a major city' not having ONE michelin starred restaurant is frankly embarrassing.

I have eaten at all the citys so called resturants- Rosso, el rincon, san carlos, The Lime Tree, The Market, Michael Caines at Abode, Chaophraya etc etc etc and it's all pretty average. Not bad food by any standards, just plain average and over priced in the main.
god ive missed you !

inbetween said:
Went to that Vermillion the other day, recommended!
Great food, there up for getin a Michelin star, well that's what they told me anyway!

aka blue jambo said:
coming dowb for thw WBA anyone recommend a curry house in town or should I just go to curry mile?

Go to Akbars on Liverpool street. Far better than anywhere on curry mile.

IFeedGoats said:
aka blue jambo said:
coming dowb for thw WBA anyone recommend a curry house in town or should I just go to curry mile?

Go to Akbars on Liverpool street. Far better than anywhere on curry mile.
cheers I saw a couple of mentions of this place .. we could be staying at the Holiday Inn on the same street

Form what I hear east is east is s'posed to be better than Akbars. Dunno myself cos I've only been to Akbars, which was good

smevchenko said:
Went to The Alchemist in Spinningfields on Sunday night....food was excellent!

Got an email from the Living Ventures group, get 50% off food during january

Grill on the Alley
Grill on the Edge
Blackhouse - Leeds and Chester
Smithfield Bar and Grill - London
The Alchemist
Gusto - 8 locations
Grado

All these places as often as you like in January, subject to availability.
interested, pm me your email and i will forward the email.

I got this email (at least it sounds the same) and I don't think you can eat after 5 on a sat and get the 50% off, Also some foods like Kobe steaks and Lobster aren't included

blue dallas said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Manchester is a culinary wilderness. For a place which is constantly bigging itself up as being 'a major city' not having ONE michelin starred restaurant is frankly embarrassing.

I have eaten at all the citys so called resturants- Rosso, el rincon, san carlos, The Lime Tree, The Market, Michael Caines at Abode, Chaophraya etc etc etc and it's all pretty average. Not bad food by any standards, just plain average and over priced in the main.
god ive missed you !

It's true though isn't it, even cities which Manchester consider beneath them have a few....it really lets the city down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.