best places to eat in manchester

Glamourous restaurant, Oldham Road. Best Chinese for miles. I live around the corner from the wing yip on Greengate (middleton junction), and Glamourous is a step above it, IMO.

Checked this thread out the other day and ended up going to El Rincon De Rafa, Spanish tapas place just off Deansgate.

Very very nice , fresh food, run by Spanish people and not a chain restaurant so thought I would add it to the fountain of knowledge that is Bluemoon.

Tapa brought out 2 at a time so it all doesn't go cold. 7 tapas dishes, 2 pints of Cruzcampo and 2 glasses of wine - £50.

The magnificent 7!

Tapas: El Rincon De Rafa (Footy memorabilia on the walls to boot)
Italian: Piccolinos (Near town hall, my fave restaurant in town)
Indian: Akbars (Near Castlefield)
English: Sams Chop House (Behind Boots on Market St)
Mexican: Panama Hattys
Argentinian(basically if your a steak connoisseur): Gaucho Grill.
American: Hard Rock is a safe bet.

PS:
Quick bite to eat in town at lunchtime: Blackdog Ballroom. NQ. Just for the burgers alone! Oh yes.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Checked this thread out the other day and ended up going to El Rincon De Rafa, Spanish tapas place just off Deansgate.

Very very nice , fresh food, run by Spanish people and not a chain restaurant so thought I would add it to the fountain of knowledge that is Bluemoon.

Tapa brought out 2 at a time so it all doesn't go cold. 7 tapas dishes, 2 pints of Cruzcampo and 2 glasses of wine - £50.

I am ITK!!!! Haha

***BREAKING NEWS***

Sunday Lunch: Northern Quarter Restaurant. Fantastic and not too expensive. Wine's are pricey though.

After last night, I'm going to say here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sancarlo.co.uk/manchester" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sancarlo.co.uk/manchester</a>

Best food I've had in ages and top quality service. Has to be the place to go if you like fish.

charliebigspuds said:
If you want magnificent real ale and good quality English pub grub then go to The Marble Arch, it's better than any of the Chop Houses by a million miles

Was just about to ask about Mr Thomas's chop house?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.