Best places to pull in Manchester....

the gay village....bare with me. i know a lot of single straight girls who go to the gay village because they hate being harrased by blokes. and any straight blokes they do meet there they dont mind as there not the usual 'get your coat you've pulled' types. so if you dont mind seeing the odd bit of gayness (and some of the bars aren't too bad) the gay village is one of the best places to pull. simples.

Obvious Mancunian said:
the gay village....bare with me. i know a lot of single straight girls who go to the gay village because they hate being harrased by blokes. and any straight blokes they do meet there they dont mind as there not the usual 'get your coat you've pulled' types. so if you dont mind seeing the odd bit of gayness (and some of the bars aren't too bad) the gay village is one of the best places to pull. simples.
its a myth, pulling birds down gay land.

the ritz, grab a granny

Chigargo Rocks, Peter St... Had a few nights there, it's an ok bar. Plently of drity girls in there! Take your pick and fill your boots! It's a good laugh - One pound a drink 9 to 12 on Fridays too! "I'll buy you as many drinks as you want love, as long as it's before 12 ;)"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.