Best places to pull in Manchester....

Chorlton Street, just make sure you have cash on you.....

Pigeonho said:
charliebigspuds said:
Stole my thunder you b*****d!!!! lol.

HAHA, only just. Site went funny and had to log off/on again. I loved it in there, though if someone asked me where it was I would have no fucking idea! Always ended up there absolutely steaming and it would be hit and miss, either full as fuck, or empty and shite. Quality boozer in a quality era. Nothing like that anymore, its all poncy bars full of pricks, unless you go NQ and go to the old school boozers, which is what I do. Bars should be levelled.
couldn't agree more, if I go to town I always spend the first two hours in The Marble Arch, a proper boozer.

charliebigspuds said:
Pigeonho said:
HAHA, only just. Site went funny and had to log off/on again. I loved it in there, though if someone asked me where it was I would have no fucking idea! Always ended up there absolutely steaming and it would be hit and miss, either full as fuck, or empty and shite. Quality boozer in a quality era. Nothing like that anymore, its all poncy bars full of pricks, unless you go NQ and go to the old school boozers, which is what I do. Bars should be levelled.
couldn't agree more, if I go to town I always spend the first two hours in The Marble Arch, a proper boozer.

My old fella goes in there every now and then. He used to be a fireman based on Thomson St, so Marble Arch was their local on a night out. I like Old Mother Macs and the Bay Horse in NQ. I also like the crown and kettle, purely cos it sells Leffe in pints. The favourite though simply has to be Britons Protection. For the sake of the OP though, NONE of these are places to pull!!!

Pigeonho said:
charliebigspuds said:

My old fella goes in there every now and then. He used to be a fireman based on Thomson St, so Marble Arch was their local on a night out. I like Old Mother Macs and the Bay Horse in NQ. I also like the crown and kettle, purely cos it sells Leffe in pints. The favourite though simply has to be Britons Protection. For the sake of the OP though, NONE of these are places to pull!!!

You have just named places for middle aged men to get smashed in..........i concur with all of your choices though.....I rolled out of the crown and kettle on say night not being able to speak after going to the bolton game

PaulPowerShower said:
Pigeonho said:

You have just named places for middle aged men to get smashed in..........i concur with all of your choices though.....I rolled out of the crown and kettle on say night not being able to speak after going to the bolton game

I just prefer the atmosphere in those sort of boozers, rather than the hustle and bustle of young dick heads trying to better each other in a bar. Was in Living Room for a leaving do in the summer and about half 5, a load of what looked like City Bankers came in and were flashing the cash, all chizled features and sharp suits. You could tell that as they were talking to each other they were secretly wondering who had the most money. It was like watching a live version of a meal with the cast of American Psycho.

mancmackem said:
In cars by the sounds of it! Ask El Hombre, he will be hitting the back of the Magic Bus next!

Lol I didn't find her in the back of my car, it was just a romantic place that I thought we could cosy up in and spend some quality time together

stu the blue 85 said:
Obvious Mancunian said:
the gay village....bare with me. i know a lot of single straight girls who go to the gay village because they hate being harrased by blokes. and any straight blokes they do meet there they dont mind as there not the usual 'get your coat you've pulled' types. so if you dont mind seeing the odd bit of gayness (and some of the bars aren't too bad) the gay village is one of the best places to pull. simples.
its a myth, pulling birds down gay land.

the ritz, grab a granny

I agree. I used to go to canal street evry now and then thinking that I could pull because of the reasons stated. Also because the girls might think I'm gay and out of reach (evryon wants what they can't have don't they), then all of a sudden I let her know I'm straight and all her dreams come true

Never really happened though.

Pigeonho said:
I just prefer the atmosphere in those sort of boozers, rather than the hustle and bustle of young dick heads trying to better each other in a bar. Was in Living Room for a leaving do in the summer and about half 5, a load of what looked like City Bankers came in and were flashing the cash, all chizled features and sharp suits. You could tell that as they were talking to each other they were secretly wondering who had the most money. It was like watching a live version of a meal with the cast of American Psycho.

When I've been in the living room is been mostly full of dorks looking all around them trying desperately to spot someone famous and befriend them

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:

When I've been in the living room is been mostly full of dorks looking all around them trying desperately to spot someone famous and befriend them

Dorks! Thats one i've not heard for years! having that for the xmas period! Well before that leaving do we'd been in Moon under the Water, another haunt of mine, and the atmosphere in the 2 pubs was totally different. I remember one of the city banker looking types looking like that Seth Green, the short ginger actor. Infact he was almost his double and was literally about 5ft 2, and he tried so hard to use his money and smart appearance to make up for his lack of height. He was the loud mouth of the bunch, total dickhead. Each one of those lads would have slagged each other off behind their backs. Nah, grimey old pubs every day of the week for me mate.

the bar under sacha's take yer pick from miles platting and collyhurst's finest granny's suppin watered down fosters for a nika a pint...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.