Best player ever in the Premier League?

For me the best two players of the Premiership era are KDB and Henry. Henry had the lot and could scored any type of goals including creating goals out of nothing.

Best players I have probably seen live though in the Prem/ Ist div were Chris Waddle tearing a young Mike Wuigkey apart on a Weds night? Ille Djmitrescu in the 5-2 and Berbatov pretty much every time we faced Spurs at home.
Waddle was fantastic to watch. Remember him playing at Maine Road when miles past his peak but still doing things very few players could

GK Danish Red Nose
RB Walker
CB Terry
CB Stones
LB Cole
DM RODRI
CM KDB
CM Lampard
CF Henry
CF Shearer
CF Kane

Rodri will end all discussions about best player in a season or two. He can do it all, after that you will have KDB and Henry.
I was about to ask why no Aguero or Merlin but thats a formidable team right there. Merlin for Lamps for more creativity in tight spaces and a pure joy to watch and Aguero for Shearer because he was just better.

I was about to ask why no Aguero or Merlin but thats a formidable team right there. Merlin for Lamps for more creativity in tight spaces and a pure joy to watch and Aguero for Shearer because he was just better.
It is tough, love the little Argie but what Shearer did with an average Rovers and half decent Newcastle teams was outstanding. He did it for a long time as well.

Silva fair point it tough who to leave out. Ah decisions decisions :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.