Best player ever in the Premier League?

Possible, i was very young when he was playing at utd, but not many with his abbilities? Closes to that nowdays is KDB
Nothing to do with me being a City fan but what abilities did he have,
He couldn't head a ball, he could't take a man on, he couldn't tackle and he could only use one foot.

Oh my goodness. How can we, having had Silva, KDB, Kompany, Dunne, Zaba, Hart, Given to name a few off the top of my head…whoops I forgot Stones…,ever choose the best player ever? Impossible, impossible. :-)
Plus, not from City and the only Trafford player I ever cried about Duncan Edwards. :-)

Has to be KDB he’s doing things not many could do in football history never mind just the PL 4 seasons 16 or above league assists is insane numbers

Significantly, both Vin and other members of the squad over the last twelve years ago have gone on record as saying that they regularly saw both Kev and Merlin do unbelievable things in training.

Do you go for longevity/stats or pick the absolute best 2-3 season player?

People like Ronaldo, Bale, Yaya even Suarez get a shout if you do it that way; they were unplayable. After this season Haaland as well.

Otherwise its the usual suspects who get brought up because they played 800 games and amassed the most goals/assists - Lampard, Shearer, Gerrard, Rooney, Giggs ie the british players. BBC did their all time 11 a few years ago and ended up with two-thirds the England team 2004 - the media is obsessed with that era of Arsenal/United players. City 2018 and City 2023 would wipe the floor of it.

We’re bias but Kev is the best midfielder/creative player ever in the league.

Henry no1 for having both aspects. Kev no2, and pains me to say it but maybe Salah no3 for his sheer brilliance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.