best player in the world?

Gerrard hands down for me, shocked he's only been mentioned once. The most complete player in the world right now, has been and will be for a good while. Would be the heartbeat of any team, club or international. Sure, there are more skillful, tricky players around but how many times has he gotten Liverpool out of jail over the years? The guy can do anything, super captain, leads by example, scores goals, tackles, creates chances, unselfish in his play, influences the whole team, covers every blade of grass. Case closed!

Ok then. What's the best 11 in the world?

______________Casillas_____________

__D. Alves___Terry___Puyol___Lahm__

___________Essien__Gerrard_________

__Messi________Kaka______Robinho__

______________Torres______________

No rags!

very close for me between Torres and Messi. Right now I would have to say it is Messi simply because he can take over a game like no other player in the world. But Torres is very close, just look at tonight against Arse he proved he is one of if not the best striker(s) in the world.

OFFER THEM BOTH 250,000 pound Contracts............ they still wouldnt sign probably but I can dream!

ASH-MCFC said:
Ok then. What's the best 11 in the world?

______________Casillas_____________

__D. Alves___Terry___Puyol___Lahm__

___________Essien__Gerrard_________

__Messi________Kaka______Robinho__

______________Torres______________

No rags!

That will do for next seasons City line up :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.