Best Rag Facebook status change award goes to...

flights from rome must be fucking quick if rags are already updating their facebook status

Omfg how the fuck can a shitty fan say out wen oviously they can only dream to be where man u are so get back under your stone and fuckin stay there

Hahahaha thick woman!

Him

has realised tonight that you can't be great ALL the time, somtimes you just have to let little spaniards have there way, its our Mancunian way of sharing the trophies... for a minute I thought we'd have to ask City if we could store some there....

Me

What do you mean "Our Mancunian way" your from Preston

"shut up u bitter city fans united are still the best team in the world even though we lost!!!"

So, I comment.
"Didn't that match determine who is the best team in the world? And didn't you lose it? Doesn't that surely make you not the best team in the world?"

Changed my status to the following and a female Rag bites back:

Ian's word of the day is " MESSY " ;-) ........

Rag response: If ya guna be cocky spell it write its MESSI haha tell ur a city fan!

My response: Messy is a word, Messi is a name. Can tell you are a UTD fan. ;-)

Rag response: Yeah coz i know footballers names it is football afterall not a spelling b

My response: Did i mention football? ;-) If it's all about spelling, I take it ya=you are, guna=going to, write=right, coz=because. :-p

Immaculate Pasta said:
Him "Oh well, were still world champions."
Me "by beating the mighty gamba osaka and deportiva de quito"
Him "we are world champs for winning the european cup last year u bitter twat"
Me "oh well Barca won it this year"
Him "What the fuck av u won this year?"
Me "Nothing, I think Messi and Eto'o have won summit though"
Him "bitter ****, come back when you appear in the champs league final"
Me "Xavi, deep cross to Messsssssi, 2-0 Barca, game over"
Him " 32 years dickhead"
Me "33 and still fucking here BARCA BARCA BARCA"

most enjoyable 5 mins this week
Class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.