Best Rag Facebook status change award goes to...

My status banter:
Liam Wright-Phillips doesn't think life can get much better than getting kicked out of a bar for laughing in the face of United fans too much. Sebastian Veron, Massimo Tiabi, William Prunier, Karel Poborksy, Ralph Milne, Kleberson, Eric Djemba-Djemba - your boys took one hell of a beating!

Luke Presswell, Mick Dewick, Dean McGarry, Tom Clarkin, Jake Platt, Lee Higgins, Liam Smith and Joe Tyrell like this.

Felix Good at 9:14pm May 27
what the bloody hell u on about?

Lee Higgins at 9:16pm May 27
Hahahahahaha....x

Jake Platt at 9:18pm May 27
lol mate your forgetting ben thornley.
im so happy!

Liam McCarthy at 9:20pm May 27 via Facebook Mobile
BUNCH OF BOUNCIN BUSBY BABES, THEY DESERVE TO BE KNIGHTED. WHEN THERE PLAYIN IN YOUR TOWN, GET YOURSELF TO THAT FOOTBALL GROUND, TAKE A LESSON YOU WILL SEE, FOOTBALL TAUGHT BY MATT BUSBY

Lee Higgins at 9:21pm May 27
Long time ago that...

Liam McCarthy at 9:23pm May 27 via Facebook Mobile
OH MANCHESTER! MANCHESTER UNITED! BUNCH OF BOUNCIN BUSBY BABES, THEY DESERVE TO BE KNIGHTED

Liam Wright-Phillips at 9:25pm May 27
fucking hell, some people get back from Rome quick.

Liam McCarthy at 9:28pm May 27 via Facebook Mobile
mate, 24000 tickets, 72000 ticket holders. I dint think you were as much of a thick ****

Liam Wright-Phillips at 9:38pm May 27
played for and achieved. too easy sometimes. oh, and there isn't 72k season tickets.

Aaron Whitlock at 12:25am May 28
HAHA liam u r a legend......

Tom Clarkin at 7:26am May 28
Laurent Blanc.

Liam Wright-Phillips at 9:01am May 28
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGXZJkRvkHQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGXZJkRvkHQ</a>

hahahaha

one to sum it all up:

Lee Connolly same thing happens every year, arsenal fans start gettin mouthy an givin it the biggen, atleast try an win somethin before u bunch of Foreign CUNTS Fuck off back where u belong

Needless to say he has NEVER been out of Milton Keynes in his life.

Kinky Dribbler said:
It's just been trumped, best thing I've ever seen!

'Im sorry but last man goalscoring oppurtunity either or. Equals red card. Im sorry that every single referee supports barcelona but the rules are clear.'

PMSL!!!

Pretty sure a two-footed lunge equals red too...Tranny should have been off.

Utd fans on facebook have been an absolute joke, they sum up everything that is hated about Utd. All they've done is slag off any other team who hasn't won a trophy, it's so pathetic! They just show a complete lack of grace, none of them appreciate just how brilliant Barca were last night.

My status today is:

"..... thinks Iniesta > Messi, Caceido > Berbatov, Onouha > Vidic, Bowen > Phelan, Moonchester > Fred the (fucking) Red, Moonbeam > O'Shea....."

And I've changed my profile photo to a shiny red open top bus, but absolutely none of the fookers are biting.

I'll keep trying.

'Ryt city 10 Liverpool 2 Chelsea 3 Funny how raw ppl get brave over fb but the fact that they cheer for another forien team says it all. Ya nt british! So plz die'

Mad Ferret said:
Changed my status to the following and a female Rag bites back:

Ian's word of the day is " MESSY " ;-) ........

Rag response: If ya guna be cocky spell it write its MESSI haha tell ur a city fan!

My response: Messy is a word, Messi is a name. Can tell you are a UTD fan. ;-)

Rag response: Yeah coz i know footballers names it is football afterall not a spelling b

My response: Did i mention football? ;-) If it's all about spelling, I take it ya=you are, guna=going to, write=right, coz=because. :-p
" QUALITY "

Quote:
**** ******** is laughin at city losing their money! haha aye up pompy!

WTF??

This was my Facebook update this morning:

"It was like watching men vs babies!"

Me - "Usted es tan vano, usted problamente piensa que esta actualizacion esta acerca de usted".
This translates, in homage to the classic 1970's hit by Carly Simon, to "you're so vain, you probably think this update's about you".

Obsessed Rag dickhead - "Felicito a los ganadores merecidos. Cuatro trofeos habrian sido agradables pero supongo que tres no es malos".
This translates as, "I congratulate the deserved winners. Four trophies would have been pleasant but I suppose that three are not bad"!

Me - "dicho le!"
Translation - "told you"!!!

Also, another rag muppet, upon being wound up by a fellow blue, retorted with "don't laugh at what you can't afford"! Oh dear, oh dear; will you tell her, or should I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.