Best Signing Since Takeover

bizzbo said:
mancincali said:
My gut feeling says Barack Obama and also that this is the man who will bring success. He has the right attitude, the right profile to bring in players, and the tactical nous to win games.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found messih

my gut feelings say some people don't get his threads and also, the hat.

it is he-man who will win, suckers. he has the right hat, dude. the right profile, too. bling in layers! to act, I call nows! to wing aims oh feck this isn't working anymore.

purple

I've composed a poem (this just came to me in my sleep):

My gut

feeling
says this
is the man
who will bring
successHehastherightattitudetherightprofile
to bring in players
and the tactical nous to win games.

• However,
    i'm trying
    not to let
    myself get carried away
    and will still wait till the
    e n d o f t h e s e a s o n t o s e e
    if we have found the messiah

My gut feeling says some people dont get this thread and also that this is the man who will bring success. He has the right attitude, the right profile to bring in players, and the tactical nous to win games.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah

The Cranium said:
my wife just came over to see why I was in stitches.... told me I was an idiot and this wasn't funny... WTF???

she has a point... though My gut feeling says this is the man who will bring success. He has the right attitude, the right profile to bring in players, and the tactical nous to win games.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.